The gorgeous brand MORI grew from a passion for the softest, sustainably sourced, and high-quality baby products. Akin, the co-founder and CEO, is an uncle and he came up with the idea whilst looking for gifts for his nieces. Considering that babies spend a lot of their time wearing sleepsuits, he wanted to come up with the softest material to ensure comfort and a great sleep.
MORI means “forest” in Japanese. The clothing is crafted from organic cotton and bamboo, which feels softer than silk, the fabric is both breathable and thermoregulating – keeping your babies body at the right temperature.
The company, being a sustainable one, they believe strongly in recycling. They have set up the Kindness Project where you can return pre-loved MORI clothing which then gets passed onto London-based charity Little Village to give to families in need. How lovely!
We love the MORI starter set which includes:
The Summer Bloomer
Summer Sleep Set
• Includes Summer Sleepsuit, Clever Sleeping Bag & Cuddle Blanket
• Sleepsuit made from organic cotton & bamboo
• Sleeping Bag made from organic cotton & bamboo in 0.5 TOG
• Cuddle Blanket made from 100% cotton
• Nickel free poppers on back of sleepsuit & sleeping bag
• Two sided colour on blanket
• Sleeping Bag can be used from 3m – 2 years with adjustable arms & length
• Sleepsuit can be personalised with up to 10 characters
Visit Baby MORI for the full range.
Posted by: Sarah Stockley | Posted on: June 27, 2018 | Posted in: General News